Terms of Service
Article 1 Scope of Application
These Terms of Service shall apply to all matters related to the use of the services offered on this website managed and operated by Sugimoto Knife Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") (hereinafter referred to as "the Services") .
Article 2 Amendment and Acceptance of the Terms of Service
The Company reserves the right to make changes to the Terms of Service without the prior consent of the User (as defined by Article 4, same hereinafter), and the User accepts that the Company may make changes to the Terms of Service in this manner.
Changes to these Terms of Service shall be notified to the User as they arise by means deemed appropriate by the Company.
Article 3 Use of the Services
1. The User shall use the Services in accordance with these Terms of Service and any other conditions stipulated by the Company.
2. The User shall assume all responsibility for the information sent by the User through the Services and shall not cause any inconvenience or damage to the Company.
3. The Company does not guarantee that the contents of this website will properly adapt to the environment of the User and operate properly.
4. Access to this website is deemed to be done under the free will of the User, and responsibility for the use of this website lies entirely with the User.
Article 4 User
Under these Terms of Service, "the User" means a person who browses this website, purchases goods listed on this website, and uses any of the services offered on this website. Use of the Services signifies agreement to the Terms of Service.
Article 5 Prohibited Acts
The User shall not perform the following acts in using the Services. If the actions of the User are deemed by the Company to fall under any of the following acts, the Company reserves the right to suspend the provision of the Services and cancel transactions without notifying the User in advance.
1. Use of information about services, information, products, and so on provided by the Company on this website for commercial purposes (including activities not for profit but involving disclosure to third parties) without the prior consent of the Company
2. Any acts that interfere, or risk interfering, with the operation of the Services
3. Use of the Services through credit card misuse
4. Acts that infringe the trademark rights, copyrights, privacy or other rights of other users, third parties, or the Company, and acts that may cause inconvenience, disadvantages, or damage to the same
5. Actions that slander other users, third parties, or the Company
6. Tampering with information on the Company or the Services or information provided through the Services
7. Transmission or writing of harmful computer programs and the like
8. Any other acts deemed by the Company to be inappropriate for the operation of the Services
Article 6 Copyright
The User shall not engage in any acts that infringe copyrights, trademark rights or other intellectual property rights related to images, designs, and the like, which are posted on the screens of this website by the Company or third parties.
Article 7 Personal Information
In principle, the Company shall not use the personal information of the User or third parties registered by the User within this service beyond the scope necessary for achieving the purposes specified in advance at the time of registration. If use of personal information beyond said scope is deemed necessary, the Company shall obtain the consent of the User in advance.
Article 8 Transfer of Rights
The User cannot transfer the right to receive the provision of the Services or any other rights granted to the User.
Article 9 Purchase of Products
Users can purchase products through use of the Services.
The purchase a products by the User shall be done in accordance with the order procedure specified by the Company.
Article 10 Payment
1. The payment amount and payment method for purchases made through the Services shall be in accordance with the application form for each product and the shopping guide provisions.
2. When paying by credit card, the User shall comply with the terms and conditions between the User and the credit card company. In the event of a dispute between the User and the credit card company, the User and the credit card company shall resolve the dispute between themselves and the Company shall not bear any responsibility.
Article 11 Management of Information
The Company reserves the right to delete or change the position of any information posted on this website by the User, as deemed necessary by the Company. The above deletion right also includes the right to delete content that violates the Terms of Service and any content deemed as problematic by the Company.
Article 12 Suspension of Services
The Company reserves the right to modify, make additions to, suspend, or cancel services without notifying the User in advance and without obtaining the consent of the User under any of the following circumstances. Further, the Company shall not be held liable for any damages incurred by the User that arise from the modification of, additions to, suspension or cancellation of the Services.
1. When required for periodic maintenance or emergency maintenance of the system
2. When system operation becomes difficult due to fire, blackouts, interference by third parties, and so on
3. When the Services cannot be provided due to natural disasters
4. Whenever deemed necessary by the Company
Article 13 Disclaimer
1. The Company shall not be held liable for any damages to the User arising from the administrative processing of usage information of the User in accordance with said information.
2. If the Company deems that it has the obligation to notify the User, the Company shall deem that it has fulfilled said obligation by notifying the User by sending a notice to the address or the e-mail address previously registered by the User, or in the case of delivery of products, by delivering the products to the recipient instructed by the User at the time of the purchase of said products.
3. Unless otherwise provided in these Terms of Service, the Shopping Guide, and so on, the Company shall not be held liable for damages arising from reasons not attributable to the Company, damages arising from special circumstances regardless of whether they could have been foreseen by the Company, and lost profits and damages suffered by the User through claims from third parties.
4. In the event of any dispute arising between the users or between the User and a third party with regard to the use of the Services, the User or users involved shall resolve the dispute under their own responsibility without causing any inconvenience or damage to the Company.
Article 14 Governing Law
The interpretation and enforcement of these Terms of Service shall be governed by Japanese law.
Article 15 About Cookies
Some pages within this website use a technology called “cookies” to statistically track and analyze usage of the website
Accepting and Blocking Cookies
Cookies are a mechanism to store your browsing history, input contents, and so on, as files on the customer’s computer when a customer uses this website. The next time you visit this website, the information of these cookies will be used to identify the customer and allow the site operator to change the displayed contents accordingly to match that customer. Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies customers. Users can set whether or not to allow cookies on their Web browsers, with a choice of various settings, such as “Allow all cookies”, “Reject all cookies”, and “Notify user when receiving a cookie”. The setting method differs depending on the browser, so please check the “Help” menu of your browser as necessary.
Search by Type of knife