Terms of Service
Article 1 Scope of coverage of these Terms
This agreement shall be applied to all matters related to the use of the service of the site managed and operated by Sugimoto Knife Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") (hereinafter referred to as "the service") .
Article 2 Amendment and acceptance of the contract
We may change the premise of the user (as well as those defined by Article 4) as well, but the user accepts this.
Changes to these Terms shall be announced to users at any time by means deemed appropriate by the Company.
Article 3 Use of this service
1. The User shall use the Service in accordance with these Terms and other conditions stipulated by the Company.
2. The user shall assume all responsibility for the information sent by the user through this service and shall not cause any inconvenience or damage to the Company.
3. We do not guarantee that the contents of this site will adapt to the environment of all users and operate properly.
4. Access to this site is based on the free will of the user, and the user shall be responsible for the use of this site.
Article 4 User
In this Terms, "User" means a person who browses the site, purchases the goods listed on this site, and other users. If you use this service, you are deemed to have agreed to these Terms.
Article 5 Prohibited items
The user shall not perform the following acts in using this service. In addition, if we decide that the act of the user falls under the following acts, we can suspend the provision of this service and cancel the transaction without notifying the user in advance.
1. We will not disclose information about services, information, products, etc provided by the Company on this website without prior approval, without any prior consent, including profit-making activities (including those for non-profit purposes but for purposes of disclosure to third parties Acts to use for
2. Any act that hinders the operation of this service, or other acts that may interfere with this service
3. Acts of using this service by misuse of credit card
4. Acts that infringe other users, other third parties, or trademark rights, copyrights, privacy or other rights of the Company, or acts that may cause annoyance, disadvantage or damage to such persons
5. Actions that slander or slander other users, other third parties, or our company
6. Tampering with information on our company or this service or information provided through this service
7. Sending or writing harmful computer programs etc
8. Other acts deemed by the Company to be inappropriate for the operation of this service
Article 6 Copyright
The user shall not engage in any act infringing copyrights, trademark rights or other intellectual property rights relating to images, designs, etc., which are posted on the screen of this site by our company or other third parties.
Article 7 Personal Information
In principle, the Company shall not use the personal information of the user or third party registered by the user within this service beyond the range necessary for achieving the purpose specified in advance at the time of registration, In case of using beyond that range, we will obtain consent of the user in advance.
Article 8 Transfer of rights
The user can not transfer the right to receive the provision of this service or the right granted to the user.
Article 9 Purchase of goods
Users can purchase items using this service.
When a user desires to purchase a product, he / she shall purchase it in accordance with the order procedure specified by the Company.
Article 10 Payment
1. Payment amount and payment method in this service shall be based on the application form of each product and shopping guide provision.
2. When paying by credit card, the user shall comply with the terms and conditions between the user and the card company. In the event of a dispute between the user and the credit card company, the parties will resolve and the Company shall not bear any responsibility.
Article 11 Management of information
If we determine that the information to be posted on this site is necessary, we will be able to delete the content to be sent (transmitted) through this service or change the placement place. The above deletion right also includes the right to delete contents that violate these terms and contents judged by the Company as having problems.
Article 12 Suspension of service
The Company shall be able to change, add, stop, or cancel the service without notifying the user in advance or without consent of the user if any of the following reasons is satisfied. In addition, we are not responsible for any damage incurred by users due to change, addition, suspension or cancellation of this service.
1. When necessary for periodic maintenance and emergency maintenance of the system
2. System operation becomes difficult due to fire, blackouts, interference by third parties, etc.
3. When service can not be provided due to natural disasters
4. In addition, if we deem it necessary
Article 13 Disclaimer
1. By processing the clerical work in accordance with the usage information of the user, the Company shall be exempted from all damages of the user caused by the administrative processing according to the usage information.
2. If we determine that we are obliged to notify the user, we will notify you by posting a notice to the address or e-mail address previously stated by the user, and for the delivery of our products, By delivering the goods to the recipient instructed by the user at the time of doing so, it is deemed to have fulfilled their obligations.
3. Unless otherwise provided in these Terms and Conditions and Shopping Guide etc., we will not be liable for damages arising from reasons unavoidable attributable to the Company's liability, damages arising from special circumstances regardless of the Company's foreseeability, We will not be liable for lost profits and damages of users based on claims from third parties for damages.
4. With respect to the use of this service, if any dispute arises between users or between a user and another third party, the related user resolves the dispute with its responsibility and any trouble, It shall not cause damage.
Article 14 Governing law
Interpretation and application of this agreement will be governed by Japanese law.
Article 15 About cookies
Some pages within the site use a technology called “cookies” to statistically track and analyze usage of the site.
Accepting and blocking cookies
Users can choose settings on their Web browsers to either accept or block cookies. Users may also delete cookies stored on their computers. However, if a user blocks or deletes cookies sent from the site, certain functionality of the site may be unavailable. Please refer to the help menu of your Web browser for information on cookie settings.
Search by Type of knife